Mortgage Quality Assessor Fixed Term Contract €40k to €45k
The QA is responsible for assisting the Manager in ensuring the quality of all activities undertaken by team members and for ensuring Compliance with the Central Bank of Ireland’s Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears (CCMA), Consumer Protection Code (CPC), Consumer Credit Act (CCA), Data Protection Acts and all Mortgage Procedures.
- Assist the Line Manager in managing individual performance with regards to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Coach and develop team members in the area of compliance and regulation.
- Work with each Team member to assist them to improve and change their compliance performance.
- Act as an expertise and knowledge focal point for Team members in the area of internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Minimum 3 years in a Quality/Compliance role in a mortgage environment is essential.
- Two years experience of coaching or managing performance is an advantage.
- Experience of working in an Arrears Support Unit or retail banking/mortgage Customer Services unit, is an advantage.
- Excellent, in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the CCMA, CPC, MCC and how to apply these through interaction with our customers.
- QFA preferred
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.