Compliance Manager Dublin South c.€100k
- Continued review and implementation of the Compliance Programme.
- Identification, analysis and risk assessment of all relevant codes.
- Continued review, implementation and management of programme to monitor compliance with relevant legislation and codes of conduct.
- Responsible for reporting and communication to management and Board.
- Full ownership of compliance management tools.
- ACOI and/or audit-related qualification (e.g. Chartered Accountant).
- 5+ years’ compliance experience at management level within the Financial Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code and Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing legislation.
- Proven track record dealing with the Central Bank and/other regulators is essential.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.