Senior Operational Risk Officer Permanent €70,000
This role reports to the Director of Operations and works closely with Operations and
Compliance teams on a day to day basis. This role holds responsibility for embedding risk
management frameworks into the operational procedures, and where defects are found making
sure corrective action is taken.
- Implementation of robust programmes for the identification of operational risk across the Bank, spanning diverse business lines and geographies, including:
- Implementation and ongoing development and delivery SLOD Operational Risk Frameworks and supporting policies and procedures
- Assist the FLOD with the implementation of the Operational Risk Frameworks and supporting policies and procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, with significant financial services or payments exposure
- Track record of developing and implementing risk tools in a financial services environment
- Risk reporting, preferably in an organisation with multiple business lines and geographies
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.