Job title: HR Information Systems Admin Job - Dutch
Reporting into: Data Management Team/HR
Job location: Galway City
This is a 12 month contract.
About the employer
The opportunity is based within a global company in Galway City. They will suit a Dutch-speaking candidate with strong administration skills and the ambition to develop a career within a global company. Previous experience within HR is not essential.
HR Information Job responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for communicating information related to HR processes. You’ll be proactively looking after an efficient information flow between the Data Management Team and HR. Providing a high level of customer service to HR staff and managers. Responding to queries via phone call and e-mail.
The ideal HR Information Job Candidate
The ideal HR candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- A fluent English and Dutch speaker qualified to degree level (Level 8) in HR or an Information systems discipline and desirably with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Alternatively a relevant diploma or equivalent with 3+ year’s customer, operational or HR experience will also be considered.
- Dynamic team player with a genuine interest in developing their career within a global company.
- A very good problem solver with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and to also be able to work using your own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong computer skills such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint etc.
Keywords: Information systems; HR systems; HR; Human Resources; HR Admin; Data Management; Administration; Dutch
If you are interested in this job please contact Ciara Darcy at email@example.com or 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.