My multinational client is currently seeking a French Speaking Finance Associate for a permanent position in East Cork. This is a fast-paced role where the individual will be required to support the accurate, efficient and compliant operation of the credit & collections process. We are looking for someone with the ability to work in global team environment and communicate with all levels of management.
Day to day activites include (but are not limitied to)
- Effectively track and resolve all customer disputes regarding billings, credits or payments.
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C customer master data requests
- Support the overall Finance team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in any Finance function, ideally with knowledge of credit management & customer service
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & French language
Please email your CV for consideration to LOFlaherty@sigmar.ie or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.