My multinational client has an opening on the HR Senior Leadership team for an experienced HR Business Partner
I am looking for someone with HR expertise and guidance across recruitment, employee relations, compensation and performance.
You will be an active member of the HR Team and you would be expected to support and mentor the HR team and assist with employee development and drive best practices.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
Your basic responsibilities would include (but is not limited to):
- Actively connect with staff and champion employee engagement.
- Work with the business to improve Employee engagement and communication across the business
- Support and coach internal stakeholders with employee performance
- Manage and lead on various strategic HR projects
- Continuously look for and or lead where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas – HR, Law, Business/Finance.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management (5 Years + minimum)
- Strong ability to influence and engage with others and to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of Employment Law
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.