My east Cork based Client is looking for a Team Manager to manage a medium sized team of high performers.
You would be expected to coach and develop employees, mentor them and manage their performance as well as charge of their career development.
Responsibilities include but is not limted to:
- Fully responsible and accountable to manage a team of 10-12 employees
- Execution of the company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure operational goals and targets are met with best in class processes/systems and within the boundaries of compliance
- Management of operational issues and resolution
- Deal with a wide spectrum of employee issues
- Experience managing a team of at least 8 employees in a Shared Service Centre like environment (contact centre)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong Leadership skills essential with previous people management experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.