My client is seeing an organised, motivated individual who can work on own initiative without constant supervision to work in Accounts Payable
This role is part time, 20 hours a week, from 09.00am to 1pm roughly every day.
The role is based in South East County Cork
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Printing/Saving Supplier Invoices received by Email
- Scanning/Saving Supplier Invoices received by Post
- Match Invoices to relevant PO/Delivery Docket
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are received with the correct details, have price, approval and necessary back up documentation
- Process Invoices
- Set up New Suppliers as required
- Follow up on Invoice queries with Suppliers by Phone/Email
- Experienced in Microsoft packages Excel, Word etc
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV of benefit but not essential, as Training will be provided
- Minimum 1 years Accounts Payable experience
If you're interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.