Part Qualified Accountant | €35k
My client, a multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing finance team.
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies
- Preparation of US GAAP modified account
- Advising client of their statutory accounting obligations
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on issues and supporting the team in particular technical areas when preparing Statutory Financial Statements.
- General ledger posting experience
- Liaison with external auditors at year end to ensure a smooth and efficient year end sign off for each client’s annual financial statements.
- Accounting Part qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong technical IFRS / Company Law knowledge is desirable
- Outgoing, ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.