Part Qualified Accountant – 35k
Our Client is a large multinational organisation based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking to hire a professional part qualified accountant to join their growing team. Candidate will be working towards ACA or ACCA qualifications.
- Preparation of US GAAP modified account
- Client secondments opportunities
- Advising client of their statutory accounting obligations
- Applying Company Law requirements to a set of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies
- Liaison with external auditors at year end to ensure a smooth and efficient year end sign off for each client’s annual financial statements.
- Customising financial information to suit clients’ needs i.e. customising Sage, using clients own accounting systems (SAP), complete consolidation accounting reports.
- Daily liaison with tax and audit colleagues on various technical accounting issues that may arise.
- Accounting, Part qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong technical IFRS / Company Law knowledge is desirable
- SAP experience is desirable
- Outgoing, ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this position then please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively you can contact me by phone to further discuss your career options.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.