Service Delivery Project Manager
Brand new Service Delivery Project Manager position available in South Dublin (Sandyford) on an initial three year contract.
This role will see the right candidate take on responsibility for the overall design, delivery and implimentation of a number of projects, focussed on service improvements.
Working across a wide, national network of operations, this position will be responsible for the delivery of Process Innovation and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
Key duties will include, among others:
- Design of business improvement models
- Development of transformatiom process maps
- Driving engagement with key stakeholders to aid in achieving optimal project performance
- Monitoring and tracking project activities across multiple teams and units - working with an awareness of remaining compliant with external regulations and internal policies
- Encouraging an environment of innovation and idea generation
- Coordinating and attending regular project review meetings
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of IT solutions and having an awareness of their impact on business process improvements / enhancements
- Analysing large amounts of data in order to identify and recommend areas for business improvement initiatives
Required experience for this post will include:
- Prince2 or PMP certification
- Relevant third level qualification is highly desirable
- Green belt Six-Sigma required (or a similar qualification)
- Experience in performance measurement and trend analysis
- An ability to work in a demanding and unpredictable
- A knowledge of online learning management systems and integrated technical systems
Personal attributes required will include:
- A strong commercial awareness
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- A process orientated thinker
This role will be based in the company HQ and will require occassional travel across the companies nationwide network.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.