One of the worlds leading accountancy firms is looking for a part qualified accountant join their team.
This is a chance to work with one of the worlds top companies. Part Qualified Accountant / Trainee Accountant City Centre Dublin 32k-36k perm + benefits.
- Preparation of US GAAP modified account
- Advising client of their statutory accounting obligations
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on issues and supporting the team in particular technical areas when preparing Statutory Financial Statements.
- General ledger posting experience
- Company Law requirements for a set of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation/review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102
- Liaison with external auditors at year-end
- Customizing financial information to suit the client’s needs
- Daily liaison with tax and audit colleagues on various technical accounting issues that may arise.
- Liaison with Partner and Director on delivering a quality service to clients and business development projects
- Part qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA
- Committed and motivated team player
- Strong Leaving Certificate
Please apply via email of email@example.com or call Aoife on 014744691 to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.