Senior Internal Auditor required in North Dublin 60k perm + benefits.
They are considering candidates from an audit role within the public sector or from a practice background that want to move into Industry
• Leading or working on Internal Audit assignments including the planning of the assignment, engaging with the auditee in performing audit fieldwork
• Assist in the delivery from planning to completion of the Internal Audit Plan
• Assist in the completion of the quarterly audit issues follow up process, working with management to update the status of the previous internal and external findings etc
• Conducting other audit work as directed in line with the Internal Audit Plan
• Presentation of clear, concise and timely working papers in line with International Internal Auditing Standards
• The timely delivery of professionally written draft reports
• Drive a policy of best practice with a focus on continuous improvement
• Develop and maintain productive business relationships across the group
• Utilize best practice processes and tools for auditing including data analytics
• Perform special audit-related projects as assigned
• Qualified Accountant with a strong audit and some exposure to auditing public sector
• Strong risk and controls exposure
Please apply via email to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 014744691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.