Trainee Accountant | Renewables | West Dublin
A new and exciting opportunity has become available in an international renewables company based in West Dublin.
My client is looking for a smart and ambitious trainee accountant who has at least 1 years’ experience working in a finance function.
The successful candidate will gain hands on experience working directly with the CFO and Financial Controller.
The salary on the role ranges from 25-30k + study support.
To be considered for this Trainee Accountant job in West Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 1 - 2 years’ finance experience
• Pursuing and accounting qualification
• University/College degree/Diploma program in Accounting preferred
Responsibilities of the Trainee Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Assisting with the daily bookkeeping for 3 trading companies.
• Assisting in the management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Building relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Daily reporting.
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Assisting in the preparation the annual financial statements.
• Preparing ad-hoc reports for management.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as they arise
For further details on the Trainee Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.