Role: Claims Handler (min 1-year experience)
Location: Galway City
Our client is a market leader in providing claims handling services, assistance services and speciality risk products.
We are currently working with them to fill a vacancy for an experienced insurance Claims Handler in their Travel Claims Department.
You will ensure top quality technical claims handling to ensure Company targets are consistently met, ensuring customers are provided with a first-class service.
- Administer and investigate claims and negotiate fair settlement in line with Company standards.
- Manage first notification of loss, to determine liability in line with policy cover
- Liaise with Claimants in person, by telephone and by written correspondence.
- Must have achieved or be working towards APA qualification.
- Minimum of 1 years’ claims experience.
- Technical knowledge of typical travel insurance products a distinct advantage.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, the basic insurance principles and the ability to apply them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numerical skills and literacy skills including Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in this job please contact Ciara Darcy at: email@example.com or 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.