My client a Cork based manufacturer require 2 Electrical Engineers.
He/she will be responsible for the design, development, & supervision for the manufacturing of electrical equipment.
Key responsibilites/skills include (but not limited to) :
The purpose of this role is to plan & schedule Electrical maintenance & to execute electrical projects.
• Act as designee for Site Electrical Lead when required.
- Supervises the timely completion of Electrical work orders and resolve issues if required.
- Ensure compliance to Electrical Safety Standard programs
- Assist with continuous and reliable supply of Electricity across the site.
- Manage Electrical projects and plans and schedules Electrical Maintenance.
- Support audits on the Electrical Safety program and is seen as a point of contact for queries.
- Liaise with Electrical / Maintenance contractors and can do walkdows and installation reviews.
- Review and approve Electrical modifications, change requests, and SOP’s.
- Identify opportunity for improvement in Electrical distribution / maintenance etc.
- Identify and implement Electrical based training across site .
- Coaching others by sharing skill-sets and expertise.
- The ability to identify gaps /opportunities for further training.
- A strong EHS midset with the ability to list potential dangers inherent in High and Low voltage distribution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- A relevant 3rd level Degree is also needed.
Interested ? For full details please call me on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.