If you are a civil design engineer with strong experience of water and wastewater projects, you may be attracted to this opportunity with a reputable international consultancy recruiting for long term projects and workload across the country. The company is looking to recruit civil design engineers for their Dublin base, and successful candidates will join a friendly and professional team where there is an emphasis on career development.
Profile of Civil Design Engineer
- At least 5 years' experience in civil engineering with most of this on water and wastewater scheme design.
- You will have demonstrated awareness of safety considerations in the design process
- Strong knowledge of contractual context to relevant projects
- You will have high level communication and team work skills
Your duties if successful in application:
- Supporting the design and delivery of water and wastewater schemes from feasibility to detailed design
- Assisting team in contract document preparation and construction administration
- Reporting to and communicating with the Project Manager throughout project execution
- Preparation of designs, technical specifications and contract documents
- Producing reports on relevant technical issues
This consultancy offers an excellent environment to develop your experience on some of the largest water infrastructure projects in Ireland.
If you are interested in a role such as the above and hold a degree in a relevant civil or structural, please send your application to Richard at Sigmar - see link below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.