My client within the investment banking industry currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 2 years or more within a financial accountant role from a similar industry.
Reporting to the financial controller, the successful candidate will work in an expanding finance team of six people and will be responsible for the ongoing management of asset management entities. The successful candidate will have a broad range of responsibilities and will be expected to take ownership of the entity that they manage, including managing the various monthly and annual reporting responsibilities as well as ad-hoc and project work, which frequently arise.
• Preparing and managing the month end reporting process
• Producing year-end management accounts, budgets and forecasts
• Producing annual financial statements for Irish and UK entities in accordance with IFRS
• Managing the annual audit process – liaising with auditors at year-end and interim audits
• Preparing and managing various monthly/quarterly regulatory returns, liaising with the regulator when required, keeping informed of changes in the regulatory environment
• Ensuring tax compliance -liaising with external tax advisors on tax matters
• Assisting local credit/ treasury functions with activities impacting the accounts
• Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years within a financial accounting role within financial services
• Strong month end and reporting experience
• Experience in application of latest IFRS or GAAP reporting standards
If interested in this role and match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.