My client based in the Munster region is looking to recruit a :
Computer Systems IT Specialist
The activities would include:
• Development & execution of the qualification of Information Technologies.
- Development and execution of qualification & validation of Information Systems software.
- Development of life cycle documents necessary to address the validation lifecycle.
- Provide assistance where required with the preparation/testing of validation protocols
- Ensure that Appropriate Systems are in place to evaluate changes to Validated/Qualified Systems.
- Ensure from a CSV perspective to ensure their continued validated/qualified state
- Ensure that appropriate Site Validation Listing is established and controlled.
- Review/Approval of all Computer Systems/Software Validation Documentation.
What you'll need !
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc..
4 years relevant experience and exposure to QA IT/CSV, etc in the pharmaceutical industry.
Experience with the management, development and/or validation of Information Systems .
• This experience may include but is not limited to the following:
- He/she will provide quality review & approval of system lifecycle documentation, i.e protocols & reports.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory expectations System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Cyber Security & Data Integrity.
- Provides independent quality review and approval of system changes.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device sector essential.
For further info please call Colin on 021-4315770 or E-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.