Build Engineer/DevOps Engineer, Kilkenny/Dublin
Excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join an exciting team, overseeing the execution of next generation systems within an international organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the flow of software changes through the entire software development lifecycle from a developer's environment, testing all the way through to the final product.
- Maintain stability within a platform.
- Analyse, design, implement, and maintain automated multi-stage build & deployments to support delivery of integrated software solutions.
- Evaluate and integrate SCM tools.
- Create function libararies and the maintenance of.
- Ensure the performing of static code analysis is included in each build cycle.
- Work with on-site and remote testers and developers to prevent build issues.
- Automate setup & tear-down of environments to reduce touch-points and meet the needs of new development projects.
What you need:
- 5+ years' experience in software deployment
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience implementing DevOps Deployment Patterns such as blue/green deployments, feature toggles and canary releases.
- Experience designing automated multi-stage deployment infrastructure.
- Skilled in scripting languages such e.g Python.
- Experienced in creating programming scripts to support deployment.
- Experienced in the use of Terraform primarily, and equivalent enterprise automation platforms.
- Experience of AWS Automated Deployment and Compute Services beneficial.
- Experience with a variety of platforms such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet and Chef is desirable
- Experience of Distributed Version Control (Git) desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.