Job: Facilitates Assistant
Our client who offer a range of facilities management services are looking for a facilities assistant to be based in Dublin city centre and work in one of their leading client’s business premises. The position would be a 1-year fixed term contract initially with a salary in the region of €25,000- €28,000.
The focus of the job is:
- To initiate documented contractor/ supplier team meetings as required to maintain full commitment to service excellent.
- Manage planned preventive and reactive maintenance with sub-contractors to ensure the service provided is in line with full statutory compliance.
- Liaise with building management company as required
- Conduct and commit to timely and regular workplace and safety inspections in line with H&S and environmental requirements.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative or facilities assistant role
- Experience working in a facilities management operation
- Experience working in an outsourced contract environment
- Computer literate and able to use standard word processing and spread sheet software.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.