Systems Administrator (DevOps Engineer), Kilkenny
Great opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join a growing team in Kilkenny working on a number of projects supporting the growth of a large multinational.
What you will be doing:
- Contributing & supporting the organisations architecture in as it grows.
- Moderinising the current architecture specifically with Cloud technologies. e.g. moving from Virtual Machines to Serverless or Container technologies.
- Wokring on continuous deployments focused on scalability & availability and improvements.
- Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
- Working on weekly builds & releases
What you need:
- 2 years experience in a similar Systems Administrator / DevOps engineer role
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in a eCommerce environment desirable
- Experience building micro services oriented solutions
- Experience with cloud based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Team Player & good communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.