A world leader in medical technology is looking to recruit for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic accounts and/or credit professional wishing to develop world-class credit risk and business experience.
- Carry out detailed financial statement analysis;
- Maintenance and reviews of the existing direct and indirect sales customers’ account;
- Evaluation of country risk in key countries;
- Prepare evaluation and credit reviews;
- Liaise with Credit Risk Services providers to negotiate the most cost-effective annual contracts;
- Work together with AR Manager, Customer Service and Business Unit Leaders to develop the most commercially viable special deals to high value customers;
- Assist AR Manager with any process improvement projects;
- Ensure SOX and Audit compliance in the Credit Risk Space;
- 5+ Years Credit Risk + Accounts Receivable
- ACCA/ACA part qualified
- or a degree/postgraduate diploma holder in Accounting, Finance, Credit, Risk Management or Banking.
- Membership of the Irish Institute of Credit Management (IICM) is desirable.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.