HR Administrator - Permanent - Very competitive salary & benefits!
Location: Dublin South
For this role, you will need to be an experienced HR Administrator.
- Supporting the recruitment process
- Receiving and processing payroll info
- Update HR database
- Prepare and issue contracts
- Create HR reports and analysis
- Leave management
- Onboarding administration
- Training and inductions
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related(preferable)
- 1-2 years HR experience
- Excellent computer literacy – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.