What: Process Technician (Sterilization) - Evenings/Nights – Permanent
Who: Ambitious, Flexible, Experienced Process Tech
Why: Due to continued expansion of our client’s operations, we are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Process Technicians.
Where: Galway, Ireland
Your New Job:
- Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances.
- Work with ME’s to develop, troubleshoot, standardise & improve production methods & procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area with a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Strong electrical / mechanical ability required, previous Sterilization experience a distinct advantage.
- Catheter manufacturing experience and coating experience is highly desirable.
- Travel for training and knowledge transfer may be required.
- Shift for this role will be Evening or Nights. Candidates must be flexible to changing shift pattern.
If you are interested in this position and are a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.