I'm looking for a Product Design Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team of designers who design experiences for millions of users.
You will be coming from a UX background, with more than 3 years of experience of managing teams. In this position, you will be managing 5 designers, provide leadership, direction and mentorship to the team and lead creative thinking and vision exploration across multiple product areas and platforms.
- Oversee product design across applications and deliver outstanding designs, interactions and experiences that will differentiateWorkhuman in the market
- Manage a team of 5 designers
- Champion design standards and the delivery of product features through an agile development environment
- Be an advocate for driving consistent design and ensuring the integrity of UX and design during release cycles
- Represent the voice of your designers and their feature teams in collaboration with other teams, executives, managers, and peers
- Conduct regular check-ins with team members and keep up to date with all project initiatives
- Build relationships with product managers and engineers to grow concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation
- Manage and set quarterly objective-based team goals
- Help facilitate ideation sessions and design sprints with key product areas
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and identify ways to incorporate feedback into the development cycle.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise products
- 7+ years of experience in product / UX design
- Minimum of 3 years experience leading a team of designers (ideally 5-6 team members)
- Determination to push for change and a passion for team development
- Portfolio of work to showcase experience
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
For more information call Maja: 01 474 4699 or email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.