The Senior Bioassay Analyst will be responsible for planning and performing multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
You will also be responsible for;
• Participating in the peer review of analytical data.
• Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
• Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
• Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
• Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
• Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
• Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
• Participate in the generation and update of SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
• Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
• Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
The next Senior Bioassay Analyst should have a third level degree in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline with 4-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare Laboratory. Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential and you should demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.