Seeking: Graduate Manufacturing, Maintenance, Process or Production Technicians
Benefits: Very competitive basic salary + generous shift allowance
- Experience as Technician with Med Device company (internship/placement)
- Degree Mechanical, Biomedical Engineering OR Electronic Engineering
- Hands on experience, involvement in the process, production experience
- Real passion to develop a career in the Medical Device industry
- Thursday – Sunday (day shift)
- Saturday – Tuesday (day shift)
Reason for roles: huge amount of extra orders, volume driven… and new products!
Just think… You could have 12 months in a leading multinational Med Device company right out of college! So… If you have a genuine interest in such a role & can meet the requirements… I want to hear from YOU!
To apply for this position please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749264 email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.