Facilities Assistant required for a high profile client in Dublin city centre, to provide a highly professional and efficient Client Reception and Office Management support service on a one year contract. You will be reporting to the facilities co-ordinator on site.
The following is a taste of the roles and responsibilities of the position:
- Welcome all visitors and clients to reception creating a favourable impression of the company
- Ensure reception area is clean and tidy
- Register all visitors and contractors on the visitor registration software
- Manage the booking of on site meeting rooms
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail/packages
- Liaise with building management company
- Create and receipt Purchase Orders
- Ensure strict compliance with Health, Safety and Environment
- remain flexible with out of hours emergency business support
- Organise logistics of quarterly board meetings
- Actively participate in the clients annual recertification of ISO 14001
If interested or know someone who may be interested please call Éamonn for more information and for a full job description on 0906413972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.