This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Logistics Transport Coordinator looking to join a fast growing and dynamic retailer with big plans for the future.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the inbound and outbound transport end to end. Managing the Suppliers SLAs and implementing KPIs that fit the business needs.
Duties of the Logistics Administrator:
- Ensure SLAs with Transport Suppliers are achieved daily and prioritise daily activity where appropriate.
- Liaise and work with Warehouse Manager and Leads to ensure that all service commitments are met
- Monitor on a day to day basis the quality of service provided by the Warehouse
- Responsible to ensure daily transport is planned efficiently.
- Lead and manage the logistics administrators daily
- Work closely with HR on staff disciplinary meetings
- Ensure staff meetings take place, minutes issued, and actions followed accordingly
- Liaising with Transport Suppliers / Drivers to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved
- Flexibility to implement change where necessary
- Investigate and respond quickly to all queries
- Validate KPIs to support the agreed SLAs
- Action any open items with the Suppliers and escalate when required
- Ensure Supplier invoices are audited and passed efficiently
- Own and manage transport costs
- Work with Store Managers to support continuous improvements and efficient delivery of products
- Support and contribute solutions to drive efficiencies in the DC
- Responsible for ensuring health and safety procedures are always in place
Requirements of the Logistics Administrator:
- Must have previous transport experience
- Good knowledge of IT Systems (WMS. TMS) and excel
- Capability to prepare documentation to support KPI reporting, financial data
- Strong Customer Service skills
For more information about the role you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com and I can discuss the role in more detail.
Pamela Hughes - Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.