My client within the engineering sector currently have a requirement for an experienced payroll candidate who has 3 years or more experience and is IPASS qualified. You will be involved in managing multiple European payrolls – both perm and contract so you must have experience in managing payrolls of 500 employees or more – and exposure to working in a high volume environment
• Processing multiple monthly and weekly payrolls
• Process new hire, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes for each jurisdiction
• Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met
• Implement current and correct statutory payroll requirements for each jurisdiction
• Complete control of payroll jurisdictions to ensure correct payroll calculations are met
• Regular updates of internal and external information
• Acting as point of contact for employees and stakeholders relating to all legislative
requirements for each jurisdiction
• Working closely with HR & Taxation dept.
• Assistance with the registration of tax id’s and social security numbers for employees
• IPASS Qualified payroll person with 3 years or more managing high volume payrolls with 500 + employees
• Sap experience would be an advantage
• Multi-national background – experience managing multiple European payrolls
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.