Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Squad Lead with a global tech company based in South Dublin.
This role is a critical part of an expanding R&D team that is focused on increased speed to market and significant scale. A deep understanding of software architectures, platforms and paradigms are essential for this role.
What you will need:
- 5+ years in software development roles with a minimum of 1 year in a leadership role
- Excellent development experience on a minimum of one of .NET, iOS, Android, Angular, QA Automation, SQL Server
- Experience in working on large products with multiple teams contributing to the same code base
- Excellent experience working in agile software teams and exposure to Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading.
- Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
- Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
- Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
- Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.