Graduate Tax Trainee x 2 24k
A new opportunity for graduates has just opened up, our clients are based in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to hire a graduate tax trainee to join their growing team.
- You will gain practical experience across a range of tax heads with the option of developing consultancy skills as your tax technical knowledge develops.
- The training is tiered and progressive and the level of responsibility and exposure to more complex tax issues will increase as your skills develop.
- You will interact directly with clients, government agencies and other professional services firms.
- You will successfully complete the Irish Taxation Institute’s Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) exams as part of the training contract.
- Candidates will have or be anticipating a 2.1 honours degree, ideally in business or law (some taxation content would be an advantage),
- A high level of transferable skills such as problem solving, and the ability to analyse problems and implement solutions individually and as part of a team.
- excellent organisational skills
- an aptitude for numeracy
If you are a graduate or will soon be graduating and you feel you meet the above requirements for this position then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment, or alternatively you can call me directly to discuss your options.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.