Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable | €30k
My client, a multinational based in North Dublin are recruiting for an Accounts Payable/ Receivable administrator.
- Process high volume invoices in Oracle and or SAP.
- Reconcile and resolve invoices on hold report weekly before payment run.
- Manage SharePoint tickets for invoice on hold process. Resolve and handle in a timely and efficient manner before the payment run.
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations with a view to maintaining supplier relationships &ensuring efficient resolution of outstanding payments.
- Drive process improvements &root cause analysis processes Engage in daily stand up meetings at AP daily statistics and progress meetings.
- Ad-hoc projects & duties &Monthly archiving
- Management daily book of receipts on Oracle and SAP
- Application of 3rd party cash receipts to customer accounts
- Manage levels of unallocated cash to O2C targets
- Liaise with internal depts regarding cash receipts
- Technical AP & AR knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Attention to details
- Ability to process high volume invoices
- Ability to process invoices accurately with good Strong work ethic
- SAP & ORACLE would be an advantage
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.