EMEA Controller | 120k
My client, a tech company setting up their EMEA HQ in Dublin are recruiting for an EMEA Controller.
- Build, train and lead the EMEA accounting team
- Own the financial close process ensuring timely and accurate statutory and management accounts
- Review and analysis of the regional P&Ls, Balance Sheets and cash flow statements
- Drive the roll-out of the internal control framework in close cooperation with our Internal Audit department
- Design and create or optimize processes with smart, pragmatic solutions for operational and reporting challenges
- Qualified Accountant
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically. IFRS and any local GAAP is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with internal and external audits as well as building a strong control environment
- Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment is highly preferred
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.