EMEA Accountant | 65k
My client, a tech company setting up their EMEA HQ in Dublin are recruiting for an EMEA Accountant.
- Review journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analyses to ensure accuracy of financial data
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organisation on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Performs other duties as needed
- Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years PQE
- US GAAP experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment is highly preferred
- Proficient with Excel
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.