A Northside-based Accountancy Practice Firm is looking for a Part qualified accountant to join their team.
- Preparation of financial statements for limited companies under FRS 102.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage for external auditors.
- Processing Corporate and Personal tax returns.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet control accounts.
- Proficient in Sage50 and Sage Accounts Production.
- Assist in training of junior members of staff.
- Liaising with clients over the phone, email and in person.
- ACA, ACCA or CPA Qualified/ Part-Qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience working in an accountancy practice
- Excellent organisational and communications skills essential
- Ability to work on own initiative, with the support of colleagues.
- Experience with the standard Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- The ability to adapt to the pressure of work peaks that occur at various deadline dates during the year, and to plan work in such a way that tasks are completed well ahead of deadlines.
- Efficiency in data processing, and great attention to detail
- Satisfactory references will be required from the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email jpinkowska@Sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.