Property Manager Permanent €45k +10% Bonus
The employee is required to co-ordinate, monitor and manage a panel of third party Valuers and Auctioneers and to manage, interrogate and report on valuation reports received on the property portfolio.
- Manage the administration of property assets in possession or in the care of Receivers and/or property agents on behalf of the company.
- Ensure that all property services are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- Track progress in the sale, letting and administration of an asset.
- Manage the sale of properties and achieve best market price available.
- Minimum two years’ experience as a residential property manager with proven property management experience.
- Property sales experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Good communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good initiative with ability to work autonomously.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.