My client based in west dublin currently have a requirement for an experienced part qualified accountant with a strong finance background. You will be involved in all month end and reporting and other finance duties as they arise
• Completion of month and year end accounts
• Liaise with auditors to ensure a successful audit sign off.
• Assisting in preparation of month end/year end accounts
• Reconciliations, journals and accruals
• Daily check of Imports and Sales with correction and Investigation of any differences.
• Credit Note creations for - demonstrator discounts, fleet discount, hire drive discount,
• Creation of all manual invoices and credit notes for brands
• Preparation of the month end stock reconciliation
• Part Qualified with some multi-national experience
• Ability to use excel to prepare reconciliations, reports
• Familiar with other Microsoft office tools (Word/PowerPoint)
• Ability to use both AS400 and SAP preferred
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.