The US-based, billion-dollar startup has chosen Dublin to be the EMEA Hub. You will be tasked to build the finance function for one of the worlds most successful startups. You will be a key player in the European hub for this US TECH Startup.
EMEA Controller 90k-120k perm + benefits
As the EMEA Controller you will be mainly responsible for :
- Lead the EMEA accounting team to great success.
- Sole ownership of the financial close process ensuring timely and accurate statutory and management accounts
- Review and analysis of the regional P&Ls, Balance Sheets and cash flow statements
- Drive the roll-out of the internal controls and process improvements.
- Design and create or optimize processes with smart, pragmatic solutions for operational and reporting challenges
- Establish and maintain close and effective relationships with internal and external partners
To be successful you must have the following:
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- Professionally Qualified Financial Accountant ( ACCA/ CIMA / ACA)
- 8+ years of relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
- Expert knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and any local GAAP is a plus
- Previous tech and startup exposure.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 014744691 to discuss further.
#techstartup #emeacontroller #dublintechjobs #accountingjobs
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.