Swedish Financial Services Administrator
Want to work with one of the worlds largest financial data providers?
Leading Financial Services Financial Data Provider is presently looking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator who is fluent in Swedish and English.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Global financial information service provider. You will enhance your present financial knowledge and data concepts through an extensive training programme provided on joining.
You will then work on the analytics of various Financial Markets segmentations - A fluency in Swedish is required for this role
The role will involve
- Acquiring, updating and processing financial market data
- Monitoring and interpreting Financial Statements, business market themes / trends
- Performing analysis
- Participate in global projects, collaborating with global colleagues to deliver new initiatives
- Develop expertise in fast-moving market sector information
- Build and maintain relationships with partnering clients and market contributors
Interested candidates must have
- Primary Degree in Business / Economics/ Accounts discipline
- Understanding of Company Financial Statements ( from Academia)
- Fluency level in Swedish and English
- Interest or previous experience of International Fund markets and products
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable research and analytical skills
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- An ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems and set priorities
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
For further details on these positions please send your details to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.