Accounts Payable x 2- 40k
An exciting opportunity has come up for an ambitious Accounts Payable Specialist looking to advance in their career. Our Client is a multinational tech company and they are looking for a professional and motivated individual to join their expanding team in their Dublin office.
- The candidate will own the entire AP process for all legal entities including purchase requisition review and approval, invoice coding, recording and payment
- Review and process expense reports ensuring appropriate approval and compliance with various policies
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Perform other duties as needed
- 1-5 years’ experience in the full process of Accounts Payable
- Previous experience in startup or multinational environment is essential
- Proficient with Excel and experience with Netsuite, Coupa and other cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- Fluency in English, along with additional languages would be ideal
If you meet the above criteria for this position then I would love to hear from you. Please send your updated CV to Emma at Sigmar recruitment, alternatively you can contact me by phone to discuss how I can help you with a new position.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.