Management Accountant with one of well recognised FMG company in Dublin City Centre.
- Lead the financial set up of new entity
- Lead the completion of the monthly Management Accounts for all entities
Own the cost control and productivity agenda identifying areas of improvement and holding all stakeholders to account.
- Deliver all costs on plan, ensuring appropriate controls are in place across the departments.
- Continuously monitor and strengthen our internal accounting control processes (cash, debtor, stock and assets) to deliver best control practice and ensure appropriate processes are in place. Hold the wider team to account on this.
- Lead the variance analysis on monthly financials understanding the key drivers of performance.
- Preparation and review of monthly risks and opportunities on financials.
Full job spec available on request
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant with 0-2+ years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate a strong track record of financial control, governance & compliance
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Strong understanding of the month end, procurement, accounts payable & receivable process.
- Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems skills with knowledge of SAP accounting environments an advantage
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email jpinkowska@Sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.