EMEA Accountant - US Tech Start UP - Competitive Salary + benefits
As huge multinational are bringing their EMEA to Dublin.
They are growing extremely fast, and they are ideally looking for a self-starter who is autonomous, hard-working and structured with great attention to detail.
About the job:
- Collaborate with local financial service providers to ensure a smooth and timely financial close process
- Review journal entries, bank and balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analyses to ensure integrity and accuracy of financial data
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and management reporting
- Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the group on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
- Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines
- Ad hoc task as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
- 3-4 years of accounting experience ideally from a Tech / or start-up.
- IFRS and any local GAAP is a plus
- EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment is desirable.
Please apply via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691 to discuss further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.