Are you looking to take on temporary or ad-hoc work during Summer 2019?!
Register with Fiona Joyce in Sigmar Recruitment to be part of the live, on-call roster for temporary roles based around Dublin. Roles may be available daily AND / OR weekly but flexibility and availability is key!
Depending on work available, you could take on a variety of temp jobs to include:
- Reception and Front of House
- Personal Assistant
- Note Taker
- General Admin or Team Support
Work available in the City Centre, North, South and West Dublin and can be available from 1 hour to 1 days' notice.
- Experience using the MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - customer service experience is beneficial
- Flexibility and happy to take on short term as well as long term roles
- Previous office experience - ideally
- Willingness to take on a variety of positions.....more flexibility = more work!
- Excellent hourly rate of pay
- You will be paid weekly (based on assignments worked)
- Potential to secure longer term roles
Please be aware:
- Temping won't suit you if you already have a job!
- Temporary work is not the same as contract work!
- Temporary work will require you to be on call and available to work short term roles (days / weeks) at short notice!
If you're interested in registering for temporary work, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.