2 x Accounts Payable Specialist | Technology Start-Up
An exciting opportunity has become available in an international technology company setting up operations in Dublin.
My client is looking for two ambitious Accounts Payable Specialists who will be responsible for the full Accounts Payable process across the various countries within the Region.
The salary on the role ranges from 35-40k + benefits.
To be considered for this Accounts Payable Specialist job in Dublin City Centre you must meet the following criteria:
• 4+ years of relevant experience with progressing scope and responsibilities
• Previous experience in an EMEA-wide start-up, scale-up or multinational environment is highly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable job in Dublin include:
• Day-to day responsibility with team for the invoice process including.
• Assisting with month end cost review/analysis and reconciliations of relevant ledger accounts.
• Assist with the management of scheduled payment runs including.
• Preparing the payment journals from the bank
• Review and process expense reports ensuring appropriate approval and compliance with our various policies
• Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements of the Finance department
• Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines
• Reconciling payments and creditor accounts
• Working closely with other members of the Finance team on various ad hoc projects and general day-to-day operation.
For further details on the Accounts Payable jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.