Are you a strong Administrative Team Coordinator ready to take on your next job?
Based in Dublin's bustling City Centre, this permanent job is just right for you if you have strong initiative, excellent attention to detail and exceptional coordination and problem-solving skills
As Administrative Team Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Extensive and complex diary management - managing meetings and scheduling conflicts with ease
- Meeting coordination - room booking, managing facilities and resources, preparing meeting packs and papers
- Assist team with detailed, time-sensitive administrative projects and tenders
- Travel coordination - booking flights and hotels, preparing intineraries, managing visa applications, booking airport pick ups and drop offs
- Email and correspondence management - prioritising and categorising communications
- Providing expert administrative support on ad-hoc projects
- Preparing reports, presentations and documents
Do you have the right experience?
- Minimum of 3 years' PA, Team Administrator or Coordination experience
- Excellent initiative and strong problem solving abilities
- A strong command of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PP)
- Experience in managing diaries and planning travel
If this sounds like you, please apply! Send all applications to email@example.com and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.