Job: AIS Lead Analyst, AML/Prevention/KYC
- Must have a Finance related degree;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Investor Services/Transfer Agency;
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations;
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts, and charities;
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel;
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure;
- The role will require engagement with a broad cross-section of the business and the broader organization.
- Carrying out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research;
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures;
- Interacting with the company's clients and with their investors;
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss anti-money laundering regulations with investors and clients;
- Signing off Investor AML files to ensure they are completed to the required standard;
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.