Are you a Corporate Receptionist? Do you strive to make a positive impact on all who visit your office – someone who is happy and willing to go the extra mile with a great attitude and positive demeanour? Are you passionate about a role in Reception that you can really commit to and make your own?
If so, this one's for you!
- Meet and greet all visitors to the office - maintain a pleasant front of house presence
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and reception area are kept clean, tidy and presentable
- Sorting of all incoming and outgoing post, deliveries and couriers
- Maintain internal directories and telephone lists
- Monitor the central company inbox and distribute or respond to emails as appropriate
- Answer, manage and re-direct all incoming calls
- Facilities and office supply management and maintenance
- Administrative and Project support for Management and team as required
- 2 years' recent reception or front of house experience
- First Class Customer Service skills / experience
- Flexible, enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Strong initiative and excellent problem solving skills
To hear more about this great opportunity please send your CV to Fiona at fjoyce@sigmar ie and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.