Job: AIS Senior Representative, AML/Prevention/KYC
Location: Dublin 1
- Must have a Finance related degree;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services;
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations;
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities;
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers);
- Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting customers;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Carry out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research;
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures;
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors;
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss anti-money laundering regulations with investors and clients;
- Signing off on Investor AML files to ensure they are complete to the required standard;
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management;
- Account opening and processing of investors static data change.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.